Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1264.400 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,762,230 Dinar (€1,394) in Leuven.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (44 minutes ago)