Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1449.243 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,134,849 Dinar (€3,543) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)