Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1375.650 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,410,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,756,049 Dinar (€1,277) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (25 minutes ago)