Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.567 IQD / NIO
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 736,977 Dinar (19,109 C$) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 693,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)