Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.238 IQD / NIO
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,388 Dinar (84 C$) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)