Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.313 IQD / NIO
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 802,441 Dinar (20,945 C$) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 758,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)