Cost of living in León, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.700 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 961,044 Dinar (Mex$ 16,656) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)