Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1271.125 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 89% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,688,081 Dinar (€2,901) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)