Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1452.226 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,272,006 Dinar (€2,942) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,840,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)