Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1376.335 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,708,323 Dinar (€2,694) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,460,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)