Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1440.382 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,522,901 Dinar (€3,140) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,080,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (41 minutes ago)