Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1537.680 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,770,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,186,346 Dinar (£2,723) in Leicester.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (44 minutes ago)