Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1438.833 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,185,500 Dinar (£5,689) in Leicester.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (36 minutes ago)