Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 348.847 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,930,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,164,360 Dinar (3,338 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)