Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 302.309 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,059,764 Dinar (3,506 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)