Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.009 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,892,265 Dinar (Php125,703) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,680,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (25 minutes ago)