Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1448.669 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,317,957 Dinar (€3,671) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,450,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)