Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1255.586 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 29% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,527,321 Dinar (€2,013) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £3.40 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)