Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1360.864 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 36% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,681,172 Dinar (€4,175) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)