Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1283.834 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 31% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,049,703 Dinar (€1,597) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)