Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1454.896 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,164,219 Dinar (€3,550) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)