Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1660.845 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,063,925 Dinar (£4,253) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,130,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)