Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1534.703 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,905,298 Dinar (£5,803) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)