Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1273.867 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,810,425 Dinar (€1,421) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 2 hours ago)