Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1448.855 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 36% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,748,741 Dinar (€2,587) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,750,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)