Cost of living comparison between Le Havre, France and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1268.395 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,102,486 Dinar (€869) in Le Havre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)