Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1189.197 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,515,156 Dinar (CHF 9,683) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)