Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1198.814 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,482,148 Dinar (CHF 7,075) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,812,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)