Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1218.234 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,408,581 Dinar (CHF 9,365) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)