Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1249.598 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,187,920 Dinar (CHF 8,953) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (40 minutes ago)