Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1204.372 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,103,310 Dinar (CHF 9,219) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)