Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1448.855 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,910,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,200,667 Dinar (€2,209) in Latina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)