Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1372.597 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,950,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,330,679 Dinar (€1,698) in Latina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (41 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)