Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 468,750 Dinar ($397) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)