Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 735,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 735,000 Dinar ($622) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (36 minutes ago)