Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 758,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 758,000 Dinar ($640) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kochi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (about 2 hours ago)