Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 896 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,978,816 Dinar ($7,603) in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (22 minutes ago)