Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,052 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,318,984 Dinar ($7,891) in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)