Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / PAB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (2.12 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (20 minutes ago)