Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / PAB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,060,000 Dinar (1,740 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)