Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,221,402 Dinar (€962) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (32 minutes ago)