Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.266 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,726,710 Dinar (€1,986) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (20 minutes ago)