Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.789 IQD / DOP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 566,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 331,220 Dinar (RD$ 13,923) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)