Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.096 IQD / DOP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 180,870 Dinar (RD$ 7,207) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (24 minutes ago)