Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1461.553 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,931,699 Dinar (€1,322) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.70 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (12 minutes ago)