Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1283.834 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,823,805 Dinar (€1,421) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (39 minutes ago)