Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1444.262 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,340,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,172,111 Dinar (€1,504) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)