Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.552 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 260,041 Dinar (元1,516) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.92 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)