Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.933 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 613,283 Dinar (元3,427) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)