Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 182.407 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 755,190 Dinar (元4,140) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)