Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.246 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 690,044 Dinar (19,578 ฿) in Lampang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 602,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (27 minutes ago)