Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.078 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 724,126 Dinar (20,643 ฿) in Lampang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 631,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Freetown costs 210,000 Leone (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)