Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1250.401 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,994,425 Dinar (€1,595) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (4 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (42 minutes ago)