Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.765 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,943,523 Dinar (€2,862) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)