Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.253 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 504,836 Dinar (₨49,240) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)