Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 920 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.745 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 867,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 374,544 Dinar (₨38,434) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anyang costs ₩8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)