Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.291 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 821,894 Dinar (₨72,794) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)