Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,390,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,276,684 Dinar ($7,008) in Laguna Niguel, California.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)