Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.269 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,812,480 Dinar (554,461 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)