Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 989,134 Dinar (263,825 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)