Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 934 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.198 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,841,522 Dinar (575,811 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)