Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 857 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.668 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,899,705 Dinar (517,955 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)