Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.720 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,175,896 Dinar (316,129 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)