Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.761 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,184,623 Dinar (314,963 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)