Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 372.035 IQD / PGK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,146,686 Dinar (8,458 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)