Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 376.466 IQD / PGK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,273,493 Dinar (8,695 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,980,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kirklareli costs 2,795TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)