Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.941 IQD / PGK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,717,522 Dinar (7,446 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,470,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (31 minutes ago)