Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.077 IQD / PGK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,185,579 Dinar (8,847 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (37 minutes ago)