Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.996 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,979,486 Dinar (CH$1,492,763) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)