Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.509 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 76,456 Dinar (ARS $1,040) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (27 minutes ago)