Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.472 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 585,678 Dinar (ARS $10,016) in La Rioja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)