Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.614 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 460,286 Dinar (ARS $7,853) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (43 minutes ago)