Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.344 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 492,178 Dinar (ARS $7,308) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (24 minutes ago)