Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.903 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 848,957 Dinar (ARS $11,487) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)