Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.127 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,280,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 543,984 Dinar (ARS $7,542) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Plovdiv costs 2.00 лв (42 minutes ago)