Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.805 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 973,991 Dinar (Mex$ 15,759) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (about 1 hour ago)