Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.877 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,524,667 Dinar (Mex$ 23,869) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (33 minutes ago)