Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 172.585 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,138,543 Dinar ($b6,597) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)