Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.557 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 786,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 561,294 Dinar (L 11,102) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)