Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.013 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 956,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 684,576 Dinar (L 13,688) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (35 minutes ago)