Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1271.125 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,011,666 Dinar (€1,583) in Kyrenia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)