Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1393.897 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,714,970 Dinar (€1,948) in Kyrenia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)