Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1466.979 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,104,087 Dinar (€2,116) in Kyrenia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)