Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.765 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,917,163 Dinar (¥1,014,094) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (31 minutes ago)