Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.820 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,379,142 Dinar (¥497,139) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,660,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)