Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.635 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,138,903 Dinar (¥483,215) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)