Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 755 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3895.067 IQD / KWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,763,738 Dinar (Dinar 1,480) in Kuwait City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)