Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3875.905 IQD / KWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,960,890 Dinar (Dinar 1,796) in Kuwait City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (24 minutes ago)