Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.645 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (Taka 213) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (35 minutes ago)