Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.335 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 996,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 391,837 Dinar (руб 19,269) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)