Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.986 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 877,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 344,401 Dinar (руб 17,232) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)