Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.816 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 776,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 296,589 Dinar (руб 15,763) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)