Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.860 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 956,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 359,893 Dinar (руб 18,122) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (38 minutes ago)