Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.432 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 833,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 336,872 Dinar (руб 17,336) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)