Cost of living in Kuopio, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1403.777 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuopio (Finland) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,526,014 Dinar (€1,799) in Kuopio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)