Cost of living in Kuopio, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1379.354 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuopio (Finland) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,950,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,750,101 Dinar (€1,994) in Kuopio.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (about 1 hour ago)