Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 260.879 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 118% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,079,091 Dinar (GH₵4,136) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (35 minutes ago)