Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 268.565 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 409,081 Dinar (GH₵1,523) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)