Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.592 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,855,991 Dinar (¥175,219) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)