Cost of living comparison between Kuito, Angola and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.039 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (355 Kwanza) in Kuito.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 2 hours ago)