Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.154 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,300 Dinar (881 Kwanza) in Kuito.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (23 minutes ago)