Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 266.081 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,352,650 Dinar (RM5,084) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (34 minutes ago)