Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 271.919 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,076,280 Dinar (RM3,958) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $681 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)