Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.382 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,770 Dinar (61₴) in Kryvyy Rih.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)