Cost of living comparison between Kryvyy Rih, Ukraine and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.530 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,077 Dinar (24₴) in Kryvyy Rih.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)