Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 150.416 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 23% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,701,470 Dinar (kr 57,849) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)