Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.897 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,354,494 Dinar (kr 57,263) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,950,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (15 minutes ago)