Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.398 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,101,010 Dinar (kr 79,636) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (42 minutes ago)