Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.650 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,175,964 Dinar (kr 55,374) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,740,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)