Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.965 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 821,102 Dinar (руб 41,127) in Krasnoyarsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)