Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.905 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,450,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,184,954 Dinar (руб 59,530) in Krasnodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 2 hours ago)