Cost of living comparison between Krasnodar, Russia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.667 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,010,504 Dinar (руб 54,133) in Krasnodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (27 minutes ago)