Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.617 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,270,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,098,567 Dinar (руб 59,009) in Krasnodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)